You are here: Home / Forms / CRN for Variable-Unit Course

CRN for Variable-Unit Course

The Google form for obtaining a CRN and permission to enroll in a variable-unit course (LIN 199, 197T, 299, 396, etc.) has been retracted, as the new method is to simply request a CRN from the authorizing instructor, who can look up CRNs via the Classes I Teach module which can be accessed when logged in to the new MyUCDavis site.

classes I teach