You are here: Home / Forms / Report of Completion of M.A.

Report of Completion of M.A.

This form is to be submitted after completion of all coursework requirements for the M.A. degree and after successful completion of the comprehensive exam paper (or preliminary exam paper/QP 1 for Ph.D. students earning an M.A. en route). Students should fill out applicable portions, print, obtain signatures from comp/prelim paper committee chair and graduate adviser, and give to the graduate coordinator.